Friday, July 21, 2017

Play! By Sephora | July 2017



As a sephora VIB member, I truly enjoy all of the perks associated with it. So when it popped up on my account that I was eligible for the Play by Sephora, I was actually excited and intrigued. I have never heard of this anywhere online, or from my any of my friends. Ipsy is the first and was the only monthly subscription anything I ever paid for, and most months I absolutely love what I received from them, but it started to get redundant, which gave me the perfect excuse to sign up for this.

How the Play! By Sephora works is exactly like a monthly subscription service. They charge you $10 and tax, then you create your profile and fill out the questionnaire to best suit your beauty/hair/skincare needs. The boxes ship out mid month. For me since I have the 2 day shipping it arrived immediately!


I'm a sucker for nice packaging, because to me...good packaging means that thought and care for the consumer was put into it. Not only for the products, but the appearance. My product arrived in my mailbox as shown, it was sealed with a black & white stripe tape for a seamless closure. When I opened the box up, there was a play card worth 50 beauty insider points when used at my local Sephora( no minimum purchase required).

Another great thing that I love about this monthly box is that it comes with a description pamphlet for every single product that is included. Unlike many other monthly boxes with similar price points, this is a plus that others do not include. The pamphlet includes; the brand, why it made the cut, how use it, and meet the brand. To me, especially with products that do not come in a box, it's some times difficult to know when or how to use the item you've received. This feature is great!

My July box came with 6 sample sizedproducts, the Play card, the Play pamphlet and a carrying pouch.

 Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-in Cond Spray 
         
   Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Set Sail --> beautiful  peachy nude with a hint of rose 
     
 Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara     


Fresh Rose Face Mask --> I've used this before and my skin goes crazy over it. Extremely hydrating.

Clean Reserve Sueded Oud


Caudalie Vin(activ) Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Overall, this was a great first experience, and I am excited to use up all of these products. This box allows me to use thing i wouldn't normally use, and also things that at full price, cost a pretty penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment