Monday, July 22, 2013

Fourth of July Mayhem


As July 4th was creeping in closer and closer, i decided to create my own DIY shorts using an old pair of chewed up denim jeans. I really loved that pair of pants but could not see myself parting ways with it. So like many females that have a tough time throwing away things that we think are still useful, i decided to turn them into distressed bleached shorts! And what better way to celebrate the Fourth than to be very patriotic by wearing a pair of short made in the US eh?


1. Pick any pair of denim that you've out grown or out worn, or get a pair from the thrift store.

2. Try them on and see what length you want to sport
3. Any designs? Studs, Distressed, tie-dye, bleached...etc

4. Rock them bad boys like your life depended on it.

                                         I've added a Video which demonstrated my process.

No comments:

Post a Comment