Friday, July 3, 2015

Since it is now Summer, and we all love bags, i have decided to share some of my favorite bags that best fit my needs and style for the warmer weather. (photos will be posted later)

1. Louis Vuitton Neverfull. This bad boy was my first Louis Vuitton that I purchased for my 19th birthday. I had saved my hard earned cash and also birthday money to purchase it. Till this day it has been my trusty travel bag all over the world. On lazy days I use it for school and pack all of my books in. If have a lot of things to carry I just load in into my Neverfull and go about my day. The draw strings on the side help keep out the lurkers, and the clasp in the center makes sure the goods stay in. I just plop  it over my shoulders and carryon. The great thing is that I got my initials stamped on it the day I purchased it.

2. Non brand leather bag from italy. We all love a good name brand bag, but sometimes the quality surpasses the name. I purchased this bag summer 15 while I was in Rome Italy on vacation, and it is standing the test of time. It's a very small bag that only hold the essentials and necessary items (i.e wallet, Chapstick, phone, sanitizer/lotion) . The long strap allows it to double up on function, I can leave it as a shoulder bag or transform it into a cross body bag.

3. Louis Vuitton Alma. This bag is a classic, i use it for relaxed date night. I can plop it on the table as I'm having dinner, or hang it on the back my chair. The great thing about this bag is that it holds just enough so I won't have to worry about over stuffing my bag. This bag comes with the option of adding a strap to transform it into a cross body bag, and who doesn't love a cross body?

4. Calvin Klein. This bag is my favorite out of all of them. I purchased this bag when I was 17, my first high end bag, it has been to hell and back with me, it has endured rain snow sleet cats the worst. so this bag has a strap of course which helps me wear it as a cross body but also a shoulder bag. it has handles similar to the Alma if i chose to just hold it in my hands its extremely spacious like the Neverfull without the endless amount of space. It holds the necessities. The plus is that this bag is black, black goes withe everything all the time.

Which is these bags would you rock out during the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment